(MAPS – Mitsubishi Adroit Process Suite)
With the New Web-client Dashboard you can take your Adroit SCADA Mobile!
- MAPS Web-client Dashboard was designed to allow mobility. It was developed with HTML5 and boasts its responsive design technology, allowing you to access it from a desktop computer, a laptop, a tablet or your smartphone.
- MAPS Smart UI manages the connection over the internet and allows you to configure a profile that manages the data transferred between client and server. It is customisable and extensible allowing you to build your own interfaces and access data from the MAPS Agent Servers. The poll can be configured to send all value changes between poll intervals or to send only the value at poll interval.
- Mobility leads to more efficiency. With the MAPS Web-client Dashboard you can have Alarms, Events and Performance of your site wherever you are at any given time. Being able to access your operation while on the move, on site and off, puts you closer to the process. You can monitor the site from any device making it more flexible. This allows for quicker diagnosis of any problems and as such quicker response to clear them. You also have the ability to be on-hand at any difficult areas on the plant in order to experience the issue actively.
- The Web-client dashboard can be configured on either an internal web connection, where all devices are connected to the internet through the site’s network, or an external web connection where all the devices are connected to the site’s network via the internet.
- Once the configuration of the devices are complete on the system and a user profile created, you can build your own Dashboard by using MAPS Web Service API which gives secure access to all the function calls available.
- The Dashboard has a built-in Designer that allows you to include some of the functions or processes on the site that you need mobile access to, and allows some operational functions. From the Toolbox in the Designer mode you can include these functions or processes through widgets that can be setup on multiple pages on the Dashboard and is linked to the data from the Server.
- The widgets include charts and graphs, gauges, sliders, switches and statistics.
- Each of these functions are setup and linked to the data available from the SCADA and can be displayed on several pages on the Dashboard in order to group these processes efficiently. Alarming can be setup allowing you the ability to acknowledge the alarms.
- The advantages of the MAPS Web-client Dashboard are numerous, and will contribute to a more efficient and effective site process control system.
- Being able to access the most important areas of a site’s operation at any given time, regardless of where you are, allows for more flexibility and the opportunity to perform daily tasks around the site but still being able to review and respond to the site’s performance.
- The Performance Anywhere application can be implemented with ease in any of industry’s sectors and is very well suited to distributed systems where reliance on web-based access to data is significant.