MAPS – Mitsubishi Adroit Process Suite
The goal of MAPS is to give customers a software package that allows:
- Generation of Design, Drawings, I/O schedules, SCADA and PLC from a single tool ensuring a saving in engineering costs by up to 50%!
- Synchronised databases (PLC/SCADA)
- Auto generation of up to date technical drawings, PLC program and I/O schedules for easy commissioning and maintenance.
- To focus on cost reduction and Return of Investment
Value across the full life-cycle of any automation project
The Mitsubishi Adroit Process Suite (MAPS) is a life-cycle software tool that offers value along the entire value chain. It addresses the shortcomings of most PLC SCADA integration tools in that it offers value to the engineering and integration phases. It also extends the integrity of the “as delivered” solution and offers customers the ability to handle the normal extensions and maintenance of any automation solution.
With MAPS, reports covering areas such as I/O schedules, PLC and SCADA tag configuration can be automatically generated. This automatic report generation ensures that the project on handover also reflects the “as built” up-to-date electrical and instrumentation drawings that are aligned to the SCADA tags and PLC I/O. The reports are database driven, so even through on-going maintenance the reports will always reflect the current status of the electrical and instrumentation configuration.
- Standards approach to projects
- Single point of configuration, deployment and management
- Automatically generated reports
- On-going life cycle management
MAPS also helps to ensure that project documentation is kept up to date. Throughout the design phases and even as systems are upgraded or modified over time, MAPS provides on-going management of the PLC/SCADA and the plant “as built” electrical and instrumentation documentation.