|Sample Applications Fr-A 540L
|High-speed crane or lift
- The wide range speed control facilitates high speed control combined
with high precision.
- A brake unit is not required because a power regenerating function
- Since this application comprises vertical and horizontal movements
simultaneously the capacity class of the inverter results from the
total capacity of both motors.
- The power supply for the mechanical brake is connected to the power
supply for the converter.
- The mechanical brakes can be applied with optimal timing using the
brake sequence function specified via parameters.
- The large starting torque allows powerful performance in lifting
- Due to the integrated PID control function the inverter is suitable
for constant temperature control functions.
- The timing of the contactors MC1 - MC3 is controlled precisely
through parameter settings.
- An electromechanical interlock that prevents MC2 and MC3 from being
switched on simultaneously is required.
The inverter controls temperature constantly during operation, creating
a pleasant environment and saving energy.
- The speed of the motor for the extruder and the motor for the
pull-off rollers is set via a potentiometer. The different
frequencies of the inverters can be adjusted via bias and gain and of
the input frequency signal.
- The advanced flux vector control with online auto tuning of the
motor operating data enables the operation with minimum speed
fluctuations. Thus, the pressure of the extruder can be adopted
to different materials
Using a PLC on the wind-up motor allows an even more precise control of
||Wire drawing mill
- The advanced flux vector control provides high-precision control of
individual motors within a production line. Each successive
motor is operated at a slightly higher speed.
- The speed of the latter motors must be proportional to the
elongation rate resulting from the reduced cross-section of the wire.
- When the online auto tuning function is selected, the motor
constants are automatically tuned each time the motor starts,
eliminating speed variations caused by temperature fluctuations and
providing stable control.